Poster Abstract Submission
- Deadline for abstract submissions is April 14th.
- Only the first author may submit the abstract. The first author must also attend the conference to
present the abstract.
- Be sure all author names are spelled correctly. They will be printed in the program exactly as you type here.
- Read your submission carefully. Abstracts longer than 2000 characters will be truncated by the software. Confirm that your abstract is complete.
- Your lay summary paragraph will help communicate your research to news reporters, politicians, and students and teachers in our outreach groups who also attend the conference. Please help sustain public support for stem cell research in Connecticut by writing this portion of your abstract in layman’s terms. Abstracts will be returned if my mother cannot understand them.
- Poster Dimensions: All posters should be no larger 48” x 48”.